- WEBSITE CLARIFICATION TEXT
As FUZUL HOLDİNG ANONİM ŞİRKETİ (“Fuzul Holding”), the protection of your personal data is important to us. Therefore, we make the necessary effort and take care to process and preserve your personal data in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”).
1.AIM AND SCOPE
This Clarification Text (‘Clarification Text’) has been prepared in accordance with the article titled "Information Obligation of the Data Controller" in Article 10 of the KVKK to explain the identity of the data controller, the method and legal reason for the collection of your personal data, the purpose for which this data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose it can be transferred, what your rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK are and fulfill the obligation to inform. Fuzul Holding acts as a data controller within the scope of KVKK in terms of processing personal data. Personal Data is processed and maintained by Fuzul Holding in accordance with the KVKK and the legislation on the protection of personal data.
2. IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is FUZUL HOLDİNG A.Ş. Our company's contact information is as follows:
Address: Başakşehir Mah. Cahit Zarifoğlu Cd. 423. Sokak Olimpa Rezidans Kat 1 Başakşehir/İstanbul
Phone: 444 63 13 | E-mail address: kvkk@Fuzul Holding.com |KEP address: email@example.com
3. WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
When you reach Fuzul Holding through digital channels such as an e-Branch or website, your personal data such as your name, surname, gender, telephone number, province-district, e-mail, profession, IP address, advertising channel, call center call records, e-Branch customer correspondence your personal data is processed for the following purposes;
- Executing Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes,
- Executing Marketing Processes of Products / Services,
- Executing Customer Relationship Management Processes,
- Executing Marketing Analysis Studies,
- Executing Storage and Archive Activities,
- Requests/Complaints Follow-up,
- Executing Communication Activities,
- Executing Customer Satisfaction Activities,
You can continue to receive SMS or e-mail regarding our campaigns and opportunities by giving your consent to Fuzul Holding to send electronic commercial messages even if you do not purchase any service.
If you have physically visited Fuzul Holding branches, we collect your name, surname, gender, phone number, province-district, e-mail, profession personal data through the customer representative, and if you have contacted the call center, your call records are collected and processed for the purposes listed above.
Security camera recordings obtained with security cameras in our branches are processed to
- Ensure the security of the Physical Space,
- Carry out the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation,
- Ensure the Security of Data Controller Operations.
If you have used a wi-fi connection during your visit to our branches, your data regarding the IMEI number of your connected device and internet log records
• will be processed for the purpose of Carrying out the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation.
If you decide to benefit from the products or services offered by Fuzul Holding, your personal data mentioned above is forwarded to the Operations and Sales Departments, and a copy of your identity card, bank account information, and photographic information are requested during this process. Since you will be signing a contract, your signature data is processed and customer information that defines you is generated within Fuzul Holding. During this process, in cases where the consent of your spouse is required, personal data such as the spouse's name, surname and signature can be processed. These data are processed for the following purposes:
• Carry out the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation,
• Execute Company / Product / Services Loyalty Processes,
• Execute Communication Activities,
• Execute / Supervise Business Activities,
• Execute Business Continuity Ensuring Activities,
• Execute Goods / Services After-Sales Support Services,
• Execute Goods / Service Sales Processes,
• Execute Goods / Services Sales and Operation Processes,
• Execute Customer Relationship Management Processes,
• Execute Activities for Customer Satisfaction,
• Execute Storage and Archive Activities,
• Execute Contract Processes,
• Follow-up Requests / Complaints,
• Ensure the Security of Data Controller Operations,
• Provide Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
The identity, contact and financial information required from your personal data mentioned above are transferred to our Delivery department to ensure that the products or services you have requested are offered to you in the best possible way. This department may also process personal data such as Findex report, payroll, title deed information, mortgage certificate, tax plate, written consent statement of the guarantor spouse for
- The execution of Goods / Services After-Sales Support Services,
- The execution of Goods / Service Delivery Processes,
- Carrying out the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation,
- The execution of Risk Management Processes
Our Accounting and Finance departments will need to process your name, surname, T.R. ID number, address, phone number, bank account information, payment amounts, invoices, signature, your personal data for
- The execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs,
- Carry out the Activities in Compliance with the Legislation,
- The execution / Supervision of Business Activities,
- The execution of Storage and Archive Activities,
- Ensuring the Security of Data Controller Operations,
- Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations.
If you use the "Online Transactions" service, where you can carry out your Fuzul Holding-related processes over the internet, your e-mail and password personal data are processed for identification purposes and ensure your transaction security. Your personal data is processed within the scope of the "Online Transactions" service, as opportunities such as debt monitoring, payment, status monitoring are available. Fuzul Holding uses outsourcing services for payments made through "Online Transactions" and does not process its customers' credit card information.
In case of any legal dispute, your personal data is transferred to our Legal department regarding the dispute. This data and court information regarding the dispute, file information, enforcement information, etc. and your legal transaction data is processed by our legal department for
• Follow-up and Execution of Legal Affairs,
• Execution of Storage and Archive Activities,
• Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations.
Regardless of how you have reached Fuzul Holding, whether you receive service or not, your personal data processed in the digital setup can be processed by our IT department for
• Execution of Information Security Processes,
• Ensuring the Security of Data Controller Operations,
• Ensuring the Security of Data Processing Activities,
• Execution of Risk Management Processes.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be shared with the units within Fuzul Holding, as explained above, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. Provided that you have given your express consent, your personal data may be transferred to group companies including Fuzul Holding and other companies that these companies are shareholders of, for the purpose of promoting their products and services and announcing their campaigns, and these transferring companies will be able to communicate with you within the limited scope specified here.
Personal Data can be shared other authorities without limitation to contracted institutions, call centers, auditors, consultants and other service providers, contracted advertising agencies, our business partners, auditing companies, lawyers or Public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request this data to realize the purposes of the contract between you and Fuzul Holding or necessitated by the activities of Fuzul Holding.
All necessary technical and administrative measures shall be taken by Fuzul Holding when transferring your personal data to the units within Fuzul Holding or to the third parties listed above.
5. THE COLLECTION METHODS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
5.1. Collection Method of Your Personal Data:
Fuzul Holding collects your personal data in various ways, physical, verbal, written or electronic, online or offline.
If you physically visit our company's facilities, your images are automatically processed through the cameras installed in the workplace buildings, in accordance with our legal obligation and legitimate interest in providing workplace safety. If you use a wifi connection during your visit, the data regarding the IMEI number of your connected device and internet log records are automatically processed in the electronic setup.
5.2. Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data:
Your personal data is collected, stored and transferred based on one or more of the following reasons:
• Your express consent,
• It is clearly stipulated in the laws,
• It is necessary to process personal data for the establishment or execution of your contract with Fuzul Holding.
• It is mandatory for Fuzul Holding to fulfill its legal obligations.
• Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of Fuzul Holding, provided that it does not jeopardize your fundamental rights and freedoms.
6. RIGHTS OF THE RELEVANT PERSON
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights stated below by applying to Fuzul Holding, your requests will be evaluated and finalized by Fuzul Holding as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days at the latest.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, you have the following rights as an owner of personal data:
• Learn whether your personal data is being processed or not,
• Request information if your personal data has been processed,
• Learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
• Know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
• Request the correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Request the deletion or destruction of your data,
• Request that your personal data be corrected if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed and that your personal data is deleted or destroyed, and that the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred are notified,
• Object to a result against the person resulting from an analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Request compensation for damages incurred as a result of unlawful processing of personal data.
You can fill in the application form on our website and submit it in person with the necessary information and supporting documents to identify you, through a notary public or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, by submission to "Basaksehir Mah. Cahit Zarifoglu Cad. Olimpa Residence No: 8 Kat:1 Başakşehir – İstanbul or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with secure electronic signature to exercise your above-mentioned rights.
- KVKK APPLICATION FORM
Personal data owners (hereinafter referred to as the "Applicant") defined as the relevant person in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (‘KVK Law’) are entitled to make certain requests regarding the processing of their personal data as per Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
According to article 13/I of the KVKK Law, applications regarding these rights to our Company, being the data controller, must be submitted to us in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board ("Board").
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date. Therefore, if there is a change in your personal data, please notify us. You have the right to find out the following regarding yourself in accordance with the KVK Law and relevant legislation;
- whether your personal data has been processed or not,
- Request details about the information we collect,
- You can learn the purpose for which this information is collected and how it is used, and the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data has been transferred, or
- you can request the correction, updating of incomplete or incorrect data, including notifications to be made to third parties, or deletion if the reasons for processing have become moot.
In this context, applications to be made to our Company in “written” form, shall be made by printing out this form and writing “Personal Data Protection Law Information Request” on the envelope or as the subject and delivered
• in person by the applicant,
• Via notary public or registered mail,
• forwarded to us by sending it to the registered electronic mail (KEP) address of our company.
FUZUL GAYRİMENKUL YATIRIM A.Ş.
Address: Akşemsettin Mahallesi Adnan Menderes Bulvarı (Vatan Caddesi) No:28/A Fatih/İstanbul
Telephone: 444 63 13 | e-mail address: kvkk@Fuzul Holding.com |KEP address: email@example.com
Relevant person application form
1. Relevant person information
Kindly fill in the fields below so that we can contact you and verify your identity.
2. Your affiliation with our organization
Your affiliation with our organization
3. Request subject
Please write your request regarding your personal data clearly below.
Information and documents related to the subject should be attached to the application.
4. Choose how you want to be notified of the reply
I want the response to be sent to my email address that I have provided in the second part.
I want the response to be sent in writing to the address I have provided in the second part.
In line with the request I have stated above, I request that my application to your Institution is evaluated in accordance with Article 13 of the Law and I would like to be informed.
I declare and undertake that I have been informed that the information and documents I have provided to you in this application are correct and up-to-date, that your Institution may request additional information to finalize my application, and that I may have to pay the fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board if additional costs are incurred.
The Applicant’s details:
Name & surname :
Application date :
IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications must be personal. Application cannot be made on behalf of a spouse, relatives, offspring etc.. If FUZUL TASARRUF FINANSMAN A.Ş. is uncertain about the identity of the applicant, information from the person may be requested for verification. In the event that the information regarding the request you submit within the scope of the form is not correct and up-to-date or an unauthorized application is made, our Company does not accept any liability for such erroneous information or requests arising from unauthorized applications.
- GENERAL WARNING TEXT REGARDING E-MAILS
This e-mail and its attachments are private and confidential to the person/persons specified in the e-mail and may contain personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) dated 25 May 2018. The use of this e-mail and its attachments in proportion to the purpose of dispatch to you is a necessity in accordance with the aforementioned regulations. Confidential Information and Personal Data contained in the e-mail should not be used, reproduced, archived or transferred to third parties without the consent of the relevant person and our company. Confidential Information and Personal Data must be destroyed when the purpose for which they have been sent are fulfilled. You are responsible for ensuring the security of Confidential Information and Personal Data, and our company is not responsible for any violations. If this e-mail has reached you even though you are not the addressee, please contact the sender of this e-mail immediately without copying or disclosing the content of this e-mail.